Making of the museum weather project Bertrand Benoit

This one – Mies van der Rohe’s Neue Nationalgalerie – was done for Ronen Bekerman’s Maxwell competition last summer, ending in the second spot. Ronen has just published the making-of, which might be of interest if you use Maxwell or are curious about it. For me, this was by far the most complex project I had ever done with Maxwell and proof that I could use the unbiased renderer for the type of work (big scenes) I would normally do with Vray. Since I completed The Museum, I have upgraded to a much more powerful machine and, more importantly, Maxwell has gained support for Itoo’s Forest tool, both of which should make Maxwell an even more interesting proposition for me going forward.

By Bertrand Benoit. BBB3viz
Making of complete in Ronen Berkerman

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blogging tips